My sister had a ultrasound. Shes 22 weeks pregnant. In the pictures he has an indention down his skull. Is the skull developing still at 22 weeks. ?

It is.

It is.
Dr. Arnold Friedman
Dr. Arnold Friedman
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Yes, developing

The bones on the skull are not fused, thus alllows shifting during birthing process/easier for head to get throught the vaginal canal.
So, the bones have higher density and appear brigher on us and thus u may be seeing gaps in between the bones. I am sure the doc will let her know if there are concerns. Otherwise, the bones of skull continue to change for years to come..Good luck..

In brief: Yes, developing

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

Skull developes until bones fuse together.

Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham