I have smegma everyday n have to wash everyday after 10 hrs or else my penis looks like I have std. What can I do to remove permanently. Is this norma?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: It's normal.
Smegma is a normal secretion (in both men & women) that keeps the mucosal surfaces lubricated and prevents drying.
You can't remove it permanently, and you shouldn't want to. I can't imagine that anyone would actually think you have std - even people who have no idea what stds look like. Just keep cleansing as necessary, but don't overdo it, or the skin in that area will become dry and irritated.

In brief: It's normal.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Circumcision
Smegma is like "dandruff" of the penis and some men produce more and some less so you are normal.
Circumcision would eliminate smega if this is a problem for you. Otherwise keep on washing. Good luck.

In brief: Circumcision
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham