My coccyx problem is back again after a miscarriage.Does it have anything to do with this?Why the pain is back again?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me try to help
Having miscarriage this means pressure on the pelvic muscles, that could cause pressure on the coccyx, usually transit in type.
I usually ask my patients to take stool softener and sites bath, do not set on hard services and use plastic daunt to set on. Hopefully will go away. Good luck, thanks.

In brief: Let me try to help
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Unlikely, but...
There is no general association, and there is no obvious anatomic cause-and-effect.
I say 'unlikely' rather than 'no;' there may be factors i'm not aware of. For example, though miscarriage is an unlikely cause of coccygeal pain, bruising or muscle strain following a D&C for miscarriage (for example) could be reasonable. With more specifics, i might give a more helpful answer.

In brief: Unlikely, but...
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: Try OMT
After the appropriate evaluation by your doctor, consider a trial of osteopathic manipulative treatment (omt).
It is a safe and effective method that address any mechanical components of the pain pattern with a gentle hands on treatment . Omt has been able to help many people with such issues. Cranialacademy.Com has a doctor finder to help you find one near you.

In brief: Try OMT
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Adam Levy