I had Monistat 3 for yeast infection and i don't think it's working?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: A few ideas

Sometimes a 3 day course isn't sufficient.
I typically always recommend a 5 or 7 day course to my patients... Only because of just this circumstance, the 3 day doesn't work. It's also possible you don't have yeast infection. You can either see doctor for re-evaluation, or try an additional course and see if that relieves your symptoms. Best of luck, .

In brief: A few ideas

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Diane Minich
If not responding it may not be a yeast infection so see your doctor
Dr. Timothy Brown

In brief: Possibly not

Perhaps it did not respond to the monistat, or the infection cleared but it is still inflamed and that takes longer to resolve or you had a reaction to the monistat or you didn't have a yeast infection in the first place.
You can safely wait a little longer, but you ought to be checked if you still don't see improvement.

In brief: Possibly not

Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Marsha Davis
Sometimes it takes more than one try. Might be worth repeating