How can I findout how long I had gonhorrea if me are my boyfriend has no symptoms?

Dr. Patrick Weix

In brief: Can't say

Gonorrhea and chlamydia can often be low-lying "smoldering" infections that can cause damage to the fallopian tubes in women.
Unless you had a previous negative test, there is no way to say how long you had it.

In brief: Can't say

Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Difficult

Men who carry neisseria gonorrheae, the bacteria which causes this disease, are often without obvious disease.
It is called asymptomatic carriage. He may have been carrying this for a long time. You, on the other hand, will generally become ill within a very short period of time after exposure. If you are trying to figure out who to blame, not easy. Get checked for other stds (syphilis, hiv).

In brief: Difficult

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Adam Levy