When theres a lot going on I get jittery and excited and need get calm and think, im very impatient, I get bored easy and its hard to focus on school?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Sounds like you

Need to visit with your doctor and talk with her about this.
It may be that you have a problem that could be helped with treatment. Give her a call today.

In brief: Sounds like you

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Learning problem

What you say certainly raises the question of whether you might have some kind of learning disorder from attention deficit syndrome to dyslexia or even poor vision.
This is treatable with medication, so you should consult a physician. If these concerns are ruled out, then just practice some behaviors which enhance concentration and focus like meditation or yoga for 20-30 minutes a day.

In brief: Learning problem

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr