What do you suggest if i swallowed a plastic teeth whitening strip in my sleep n think its stuck in my throat. Am i in danger?

Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See physician

I would recommend you see your physician to have him look down your throat to see if the strip is actually there.
If it is, then he can tell you what is the next step to remove the strip. I recommend seeing your doctor asap.

In brief: See physician

Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Joel Doyon

In brief: See Dr.

Better safe than sorry.
See a dr. And let them advise you on what to do. Even possibly consider going to an emergency depart of a hospital...Don't hesitate.

In brief: See Dr.

Better safe than sorry.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman

In brief: Never..

Never sleep with whitestrips (but now you know that) i would drinks water to wash the strips down my throat (if you cannot reach them) and allow them to be eliminated(pooped) in a a day or two.

In brief: Never..

Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Jack Hinkle