Been coughing for 1 month, nonstop been on my cycle 5 months, everytime I cough I soak a pad! ?

Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See your doctor
Something is wrong here.
You should not be coughing this long or this severely. You also should not be bleeding this much. Please see your doctor right away. You need your throat and lungs checked, and definitely a gynecology exam asap.

In brief: See your doctor
Something is wrong here.
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Cough and bleeding
You have 2 problems.
The cough is more benign. Common causes include allergies, w or w/o wheezing, or prolonged effects of a cold, or asthma. The bleeding problem is unrelated but is more severe. If you've been bleeding for 5 months, you are likely anemic and you need a diagnosis for the cause of bleeding. Could be such things as bleeding disorder, polyp, cancer, infection, hormone imbalance.

In brief: Cough and bleeding
You have 2 problems.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Jane Van Dis