I have spinal stenosis 2 disk in the neck and one lower back with it I have neck, shouler, arm pain especially when lift things?

Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See spine doc
The neck/arm/shoulder pain might be from pinched nerve.
There are non-surgical and surgical treatments that can help if you're not getting better with time, physical therapy, etc. See a spine specialist who can talk about options.

In brief: See spine doc
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Spinal stenosis
What you describe makes sense as going together, but I am not clear what question you are asking.
In general, you want to try to avoid surgery for spinal stenosis. Alternative treatments include physical therapy and steroid injections.

In brief: Spinal stenosis
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Eric Weisman