Is a displaced medial mensicus root a meniscus problem? If I stand and twist my knee to the left it really hurts is that a mensicus problem?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
When medial meniscus root displaced this means it lost the attachment to the ligament suppose to attach to.
This a problem, should be fixed. Thank good luck.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Stephen Lorino
In brief: Could be
A twisting type movement could reproduce pain either inside or outside of knee and this suggests a possible meniscal tear. Locking out, clicking are other possible symptoms.
I would see your doctor for exam and possible additional evaluation if this persists.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine