31 weeks pregnant and just today for about 2 hours now, I been having upper tummy pains, im not sure if its my uterus. I don't have any other symtoms, ?

Dr. David Zisow

In brief: Notify your OB

Braxton hicks contractions are common and that may be all you are feeling, however premature labor can start out feeling exactly the same way.
Call your OB provider to discuss your "tummy pains" to see how he/she wants to evaluate your condition. Better safe than sorry.

In brief: Notify your OB

Dr. David Zisow
Dr. David Zisow
Dr. Danny Westmoreland

In brief: First pregnancy

You can be having true contractions or "false" labor.
If this is your first child you will want to be checked to see if you are dilating. This can be scary but is a natural event and trust your instincts. If you feel something is wrong get checked.

In brief: First pregnancy

Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham