Hi, I am 23 yrs old married girl. I am having itching in vulva & little bit pain while urinating.I had pap, s test but no infection.?

Pathology

In brief: Urine exam + culture

Pap does not test for infection.
There may be more than one pathology. Urinary infection; that should be tested by culture and while you are at it have a test for gc/chlamydia also. The itching may be due to bacterial vaginosis, allergy to feminine products or other skin disoders. It would be prudent to consult your ob/gyn doctor.

In brief: Urine exam + culture

Pap does not test for infection.
Dr. Danny Westmoreland

In brief: Friction

Many women have a friction problem that results in irritation.
If you have been fully checked and there is no yeast or bacterial infection, the next action is to use a lubricant to prevent irritation. You don't have to use too much since self lubrication will usually begin after stimulation.

In brief: Friction

Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham