What to do if I have this rash on my feet, legs, elbows, fingers, arms, and face. This has I've been on, and now, these itchy blister like things show up?

Many possibilities. There are many types and causes of skin rashes that could cause itching. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.