Can there be complications with hepatitis a if I am an alcoholic?

Yes, if you drink. Hepatitis a is generally a self-limited illness, but if you are injuring an already injured liver with alcohol, you may make it worse. A small percentage of cases can develop liver failure, and use of large amounts of alcohol on top of your illness might make this more likely to happen. Get help for your drinking, and abstain at least during your acute illness. Talk to your doctor or a counselor.
Sure. Both kill liver cells - piling one on top of the other sounds like a recipe for disaster.