I have a red, swollen bite like mark on the underside of my breast. It is painful, especially to the touch. What is this?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Occlusion.
The pressure of your breast on the skin below it caused an oil gland to plug up, and then get infected.
The pain and tenderness is due to the localized infection. Don't squeeze it! apply some wet dressings with plain warm water several times a day; if it continues or gets worse, you'll need to see your doctor for an antibiotic or to get it lanced, or both.

In brief: Occlusion.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Swollen bite marks
Swollen bite marks on underside of your breast can have many causes, from fungus infection, insect bites, to some other dermatosis.
You should see your doctor or a dermatologist.

In brief: Swollen bite marks
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Levy