What to do if I have itchy rash/bumps on my neck, what can it be?

In brief: It may be many

different things.
These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.

In brief: It may be many

different things.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many things that could cause the skin to itch.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat