I suspect I have long term black mold poisoning. What should I do?

Dr. Martin Ostro
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Get rid of mold
Scientific studies show indoor black mold growth doesn't cause poisoning and these molds don't produce toxins harmful to humans.
Mold infestation aggravates mold allergy causing sneezing, nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy eyes and in asthmatics cough, chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing. You should hire a company specializing in mold elimination and treat the underlying water leak.

In brief: Get rid of mold
Dr. Martin Ostro
Dr. Martin Ostro
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Black MoldPoisoning
You have to be more specific and tell whay your symptoms are and whu you feel this way.
If you have black mold in your place, have it taken care off.The common symptoms of black mold exposure are cough , wheezing and constant congestion.If you do have symptoms and have the mold.Then see your doctor and get rid of the moulds.

In brief: Black MoldPoisoning
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Peter Kurzweil