What could be causing my neck pain, sores on my face and ear painalong with gland pain?

Dr. Richard Guyer
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Possible shingles

It is possible that this could be a case of shingles, but it would be best to see your doctor as soon as possible to get a diagnosis.

In brief: Possible shingles

Dr. Richard Guyer
Dr. Richard Guyer
Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: A virus, ?shingles

If all of this came at the same time and is on the same side, then you might have shingles.
You should see a provider soon because if it is shingles there are some medicines you need to take quickly to reduce the chance that the pain will stay with you a long time. Also, your eye could become involved and that could affect your eyesight.

In brief: A virus, ?shingles

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Shingles, or?

Could be shingles.
or other things. See ENT doc for exam/diagnosis/treatment

In brief: Shingles, or?

Could be shingles.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Vikram Patel