I am on Lexapro (escitalopram) 20 mg. I am tired all the time?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Lexapro (escitalopram)

If Lexapro (escitalopram) is helping your depression & you experienced tiredness, consult your doctor about changing the timing of taking lexapro, (escitalopram) as long as your daily dose is taken once a day at same time everyday with or without food.

In brief: Lexapro (escitalopram)

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Lexapro (escitalopram) or depressio

My question would be whether you were tired all the time before you started the Lexapro (escitalopram) or only since then.
Not every medication is the right one for every person, so perhaps Lexapro (escitalopram) is not the right drug for you. Or it could be that the depression is still hanging on.

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Joan Kinlan

In brief: Might be the medicat

Sometimes Lexapro (escitalopram) or other antidepressants can cause fatigue.
For some people they try alternative routes to help the fatigue assuming that the depression has been helped. These include exercise, yoga, excellent food , and meditation.

In brief: Might be the medicat

Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Steven Seres