I am on Lexapro (escitalopram) 20 mg. I am tired all the time?

Lexapro (escitalopram) If Lexapro (escitalopram) is helping your depression & you experienced tiredness, consult your doctor about changing the timing of taking lexapro, (escitalopram) as long as your daily dose is taken once a day at same time everyday with or without food.
Lexapro (escitalopram) or depressio. My question would be whether you were tired all the time before you started the Lexapro (escitalopram) or only since then. Not every medication is the right one for every person, so perhaps Lexapro (escitalopram) is not the right drug for you. Or it could be that the depression is still hanging on.
Might be the medicat. Sometimes Lexapro (escitalopram) or other antidepressants can cause fatigue. For some people they try alternative routes to help the fatigue assuming that the depression has been helped. These include exercise, yoga, excellent food , and meditation.