How best to deal with a bipolar child under your care?

The Right People. A child with bipolar disease varies in needs. The best answer is to make sure that the appropriate professionals are involved on a regular basis. This may include the pediatrician, therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist. Therapy, medication, inpatient or outpatient are optionsbut good communication and regular contact are keys to success.