My child has an abscess on the gums. What can I do with no insurance?

In brief: Community Health

Try your local community health center or if you have a university with a dental school where you can be evaluated sometimes on a sliding scale of for virtually nothing.

In brief: Community Health

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Dental clinic / ER

If you live in a medium to large city, usually dental schools have free to low cost dental services.
That being said, it is very rare for a child to be uninsured - there are usually low income assistance programs set up through the states for children (medicaid). If your child is looking really sick, please take them to the emergency room (er) for treatment.

In brief: Dental clinic / ER

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Jonathan Jassey