I'm allergic to eggs, is there a type of flu shot that I can get?

Depends... The cdc changed their recommendation based on studies which show safety in people with mild egg allergies who get hives, but have not had anaphylaxis. With mild egg allergy, the person should be watched carefully for 30 minutes after the shot and it should be given by a physician with experience dealing with such people. For more information: http://www. Cdc. Gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6033a3.Htm.
See an allergist. You may be able to get the flu shot, but I would see an allergist first and not get this at a "minute clinic, " etc. See: http://www. Mayoclinic. Com/health/flu-vaccine-egg-allergy/an02033/.