How do I get rid of bad breath in my 5 year old?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Oral hygiene +
Make sure to double check your child's daily flossing and brushing.
Remember to go to your dental check ups every 6 months. If dental/ oral hygiene are in order, see your pediatrician to rule out tonsil issues and reflux disease. Foods can cause or contribute to bad breath.

In brief: Oral hygiene +
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
In brief: Find cause.
What is causing the bad breath? Check his oral hygiene, are there any cavities or infections? How do the tonsils look? Sometimes sinus infections can cause the problem. Does he have allergies? Id there something stuck in his nose? Does he eat something that causes it? Have your child seen by your doc or an ent.

In brief: Find cause.
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Cindy Juster