I recently had a baby and lost all of my pregnancy weight, but I still have really bad stretch marks?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Stretch marks

The appearance of stretch marks depends on the color of your skin; they can start out pink, reddish brown, brown, or dark brown, and fade over time to a more silvery color. Once stretch marks have appeared, it's essential to treat them as early as possible.
Research has focused exclusively on the early stages of stretch marks, when they are still red or purple and most readily respond to treatment.

In brief: Stretch marks

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Cindy Juster