Can a child have breast milk from a mother who has breast cancer?

Probably not. It would not be a good idea to do this since some breast cancers may involve the very ducts that the milk flows down from. It would be wise to check with your doctor on this.
Yes ,not recomended. Breast milk will not transmit cancer to the child, babies do not have any higher incidence of breast cancer in later part of life, however physicians do not recommend breast feeding mothers with cancer. Cancer medication, radio isotopes will pass into milk also.Htlv-1 virus. Breast ca transmission is seen in mice but not in humans.