I have random ear ache, dizziness, light headed for 1yr& it feels like I have fluids n my ear. Went to many doctors but no answer. Wat can it b?

Time for specialist. Go to an ear nose and throat specialist, also known as an otolaryngologist or e.N.T. This sounds like a vestibular and inner ear problem.
Earache 2nd opinion. If it is not infected you can still use a/b otic drops for pain and Meclizine for dizziness. You should get a second opinion from a physician if it is affecting your quality of life.