Am I pregnant? Hot flashes, nausea, heartburn, vomiting, sore breast, dizzyness, light spotting, tiredness and headachs

I don't know, R U? Some of those symptoms may be indicative of pregnancy. Did you have unprotected sex around your ovulation? The easiest thing to do is check a pregnancy test. Good luck.
Take the test. If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.