My 4 yr old does not speak clear words. To whom should I consult?

In brief: Many possibilities
You doc is one source & the school district is another.There is a program called Child Find that operates across the country with public school districts.
Each are required to seek & treat kids over 3 for any condition that would hamper school performance, including speech/language issues. Contact the Special Services office of the district where you live/pay taxes.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Jenny Sung
In brief: Child's doctor
Unclear speech can be due to a variety of causes from hearing problem to tongue tied.
So start with your child's doctor who can make referrals to the proper specialist.

In brief: Child's doctor
Dr. Jenny Sung
Dr. Jenny Sung
Dr. Shontae Buffington