I have reoccurring headaches around the nasal cavity with small droplet of blood when blowing nose? I also use nasal spray six times or more a day.

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Needs a specialist

From ur complaint and the short history, it looks like u've got a chronic upper airway disease affecting ur nasal cavity and ur sinuses, causing the headaches, the congestion and the need to use nassal sprays, even if u r using those over the counter, excessive use means a continuous (chronic) problem, i suggest seeing an ENT first, may be an allergist/immunologist later.

In brief: Needs a specialist

Dr. Keegan Duchicela