Oct chest xray shows inflammed lungs.Diagn asthma, qvar made tightness worse.Can be anything other than asthma?8 mo intermittent upper left chest pain!

Dr. Angel Claudio
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Chest pain

I think you need to see a cardiologist for a work up.

In brief: Chest pain

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: 2nd opinion

If you are still having symptoms after eight months with no relief from your inhaler, you need to get a second opinion.
You may need to consult a pulmonologist, or even an environmental medicine physician, who can assess why you're still having the burning sensation, that may be due to environmental exposure to toxins or chemicals. This is very important to as they may need to reimage you by x-ray.

In brief: 2nd opinion

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology