On augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) (after zpack) for sinus infection but intense stomach pain after 3 pills. Can I switch to amoxcillin without restarting another 7 days?

Sinusitis. The use of antibiotics for sinus infection is very controversial. You may not need any if you use nasal saline irrigation with a neti-pot, nasal steroid spray and a decongestant (either Pseudoephedrine orally or an oxymetozaline spray, both available otc). If you reacted negatively to Azithromycin and your doctor ok'd the Amoxicillin this should be ok without restarting.