I am 5 days late on my period but my pregnancy test came out negative. Am i pregnant? I have also had on and off cramps and back aches.

Dr. Rhonda Simons

In brief: Wait a little...

Perhaps a couple more days, then take a new home pregnancy test with a first morning urine specimen for best results.
Any time you have unprotected sex you not only risk pregnancy, but also lifelong/life changing std's such as hpv (which causes cervical cancer), and herpes--and many others. It is not worth the risk. The person you think you love now is likly to not be "the one". Condoms are good!

In brief: Wait a little...

Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Cindy Juster