I am 2 weeks late for my period and have had very sore breast and lower abdomen and back cramping also light tan/brown discharge sometimes! confused!

Dr. Timothy Raichle

In brief: Anovulatory cycles

Your description is very common - that of irregular, absent or delayed menses with symptoms that are consistent with the second half of a cycle (that occur when ovulation has finally occurred).
So, i think that you ovulated and are now having normal cycle related symptoms. It is worth talking with your OB and also getting checked for a vaginal infection.

In brief: Anovulatory cycles

Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Meenakshi Jain
Gynecology

In brief: Pelvic pain

I would get a pregnancy test and if positive see a gynecologist .
. In view of delayed period frequent urination and breast tenderness it is a strong possibility that you may be pregnant ... And if you are pregnant spotting could be a sign of threatened miscarriage ... Even if your home pregnancy test is negative and pain gets worse go to the er to rule out an ectopic.

In brief: Pelvic pain

Dr. Meenakshi Jain
Dr. Meenakshi Jain
Dr. Jane Van Dis