Which sunscreen is ok to use on a baby with eczema?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Any sunblock...
...That has a cream or lotion base would be suitable.
Gels and sprays often contain alcohol, and will sting when applied to eczematous skin. I have been assured by multiple industry sources that sunscreen lotions marked "for babies" are identical to the same brand-names marketed to adults, so don't waste time or money seeking out some special "baby sunscreen.".

In brief: Any sunblock...
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Sun block
Very little exposure to the sun for children younger than 6 months old is recommended by the american academy of pediatrics (aap).
The sensitive skin of young babies can be affected by the sun?S rays which are very harmful if you do plan on taking your child outside, you should use an organic sunblock. Organic baby sunblock is the right choice for your newborn child.

In brief: Sun block
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher