Swollen left gland under my jaw and throat discomfort and one if my gums in my mouth hurts. What can I have?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Many possibilities

Abscessed tooth with spreading infection, infected gums, ulceration, a tooth problem and a coincidental throat infection, and oh so many other causes.
Before this gets out of hand please call your dentist for an emergency appointment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. James Andrea
Dentistry

In brief: Glands repond well

Any type of inflammatory problem in the head or neck can cause swelling in the glands.
From a cold virus to periodontal disease. Don't assume it is just one thing. If it lingers more than a few days have it checked by a doctor or your dentist.

In brief: Glands repond well

Dr. Adam Smith