I have low back pain its hard to move my legs could it be my nerves or bone my doc said I have L4 inflammatory he gave me ibuprofen I still feel pain?

Spine Injury. This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.
Leg pain. The next step is to see your local area, board certified, fellowship trained pain physician for an evaluation.