I will have a sinus lift op. What should I do if i got bleeding in my nose after sneezing ? In case bleeding continues, what can my oms specialist do?

Dr. Don Millner
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Sinus amaze healing

The sinus membrane is very fragile yet has amazing healing potential.
Do anything you can to avoid sneezing. Take decongestants and avoid placing "back pressure" into the nose. A small perforation of the sinus membrane can occur during a sinus lift procedure 4 implants. You want to avoid enlarging it and letting the bone graft escape. A few blood drops ok. Lots if blood w-bone chips see doc.

In brief: Sinus amaze healing

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Packing

Your doc is well prepared for such eventualities.
He or she will probably pack your nose with some gauze and ask you to avoid any product that can be blood thinning before and after surgery. Peace and good health.

In brief: Packing

Dr. Adam Smith