Can a hepatitis b virus carier have unprotected sex if his partner has received the hepatitis b injection? The count for the virus is 500

Not responsible! No, since you're not certain that your partner completed the series of vaccination and responded to the Hepatitis B Vaccine with adequately protective titers of anti-hepatitis b antibodies. If you have detectable virus you can transmit it! please be responsible ; respect the health of others.
Yes if... The partner has received 3 doses of vaccination and has developed adequate response to vaccination.