2 weeks late on period, not pregnant, extremely sore nipples, any reasons?

Double check. Again to be certain that you are not pregnant. If you miss another period seek care from your doctor. You could have a missed pregnancy (not the technical term). It is possible that it is just a hormonal imbalance too that will straighten itself out in time. Time will tell. All the best!
Retest. You report you think you are not pregnant. If that was reported on the basis of only one test i urge you to see your family physician and have a lab do another pregnancy test. Over the counter tests or early testing after unprotected sex is not always reliable.