Hey, i think i might have appendicitis because I have the following symptoms; pain in lower right abdomen, diarrhea, and fever. Or is it stomach flu?

Dr. Charles Breaux
Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: If worried, see doc

The classic symptoms of appendicitis are abdominal pain localizing to the right lower quadrant (rlq) of the abdomen, some nausea and vomiting, and lack of appetite.
On exam, there is rlq tenderness. If the appendix has ruptured, pain and tenderness may be throughout the abdomen. Labs generally show elevated white blood count. Abdominal ultrasound or ct scan are increasingly used for dx.

In brief: If worried, see doc

Dr. Charles Breaux
Dr. Charles Breaux
Dr. William Brender
This is not a forum for emergency medical advise. Always see your doctor for emergency care. With that being said, appendicitis is rarely associated with diarrhea.
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Need checked out

My first advice to you is to get this checked out sooner rather than later, even if that means a trip to the er. A ruptured appendix is much more difficult to deal with than one that has not ruptured yet.
One easy way to see if it may be appendicitis is to jump up. If the pain is made worse when you land and is confined to that right lower quadrant, then more likely appendix and not stomach bug.

In brief: Need checked out

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Appendicitis

If you think you may have appendicitis you should see a doctor immediately and be examined.
It is a manageable condition which can turn very severe very quickly. If you cannot see your pcp go to an er.

In brief: Appendicitis

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Arnon Rubin