I have big ovaries.Length and width are about the same.I noticed thick hair on face, acne on lower back, abdominal bloating.What tests should I do next?

Pathology

In brief: Gym shoe fit

In a spirit of respect.
I suspect you have ovarian hyperthecosis, which looks clinically like polycystic ovaries but with more androgen production and large, solid, non-cystic ovaries. There is a limited amount that today's medicine can do, and a specialist consultation is wise; he/she will choose how to do the workup. The chief thing you can do that may help is get hard into physical fitness.

In brief: Gym shoe fit

In a spirit of respect.
Dr. Jane Van Dis