When pregnant, I drank some alcohol, and experimented with marijuana occasionally, so how would this affect my child biologically?

In brief: Depends/time/amout
The effect of any toxin on a developing fetus depends both on the timing and quantity involved.
We know that alcohol is toxic to developing fetus, triggering birth defects & brain injury.Marijuana has been tied with smaller head size with uncertain effect on learning disabilities.The human fetus may be able to tolerate small amounts of both without visible effects but have learning issues/add later

In brief: Depends/time/amout
Dr. Karl Spector
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Unlikely much at all
I agree with dr. Mosen-- although drinking any alcohol while pregnant is a lousy idea, most likely having small amounts on occasion poses minimal risk.
Same with marijuana. But, that doesn't mean zero risk. So, for your baby's sake, why not just avoid doing either one and then you won't have to worry? Imagine the guilt you would have if something were to happen! don't even chance it!

In brief: Unlikely much at all
Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. John Moseri
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Pregnant and drinkin
Drinking , especailly, when pregnant is ill advised.
However, occasional drinking and experimentaion with marijuana in the last semester of pregnancy may be least disposable to the development of alcohol fetal syndrome.

In brief: Pregnant and drinkin
Dr. John Moseri
Dr. John Moseri