Went to ER last night due to feeling weak in legs and nauseous. While on cardiac monitor, a few times it read apnea alarm, pvc's. Why? Heart rate norm

Monitor. Without being present when the monitor was alarming it is difficult to know what was happening. There all kinds of false and erroneous alarms that can happen with monitors. They are designed to be very sensitive and can alarm inappropriately. On the other hand you could have had physiologic symptoms and appropriate alarms, can't say without more information.