I don't smoke. I have had a mild dry cough for past 3 weeks. Blood test and chest xray shows normal. No chest pain. Could it be lung cancer? I'm worried

Cough. In general, a symptom of coughing can first be addressed by over the counter measures. Cough specific syrups or tablets are readily available. Decongestant medicines can help if the cough is related to sinus drainage. Giving the cough ample time to clear is advisable (up to 6 weeks) but if you develop fevers, shortness of breath, chest pains, or bloody sputum, then it is time to see the doctor.