I have skin problem on my right foot...Very itchy and a bit red...What will I do?

It could be... Athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist. It could also be many other things though. See a doctor if the lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra doesn't work in a couple days.
Try some creams. I would suggest trying some Lamisil (terbinafine) cream, which you can get at the drugstore without a rx and some Hydrocortisone cream for the itching. If it doesn't improve in a few days, see a podiatrist for further diagnosis and treatment. There's a good chance this is an athlete's foot infection, but there are other possibilities too.