If you have lupus and rheumatoid arthritis can you still get pregnant and have a baby?

Yes. I have had many patients with both diseases who have dleivered a healthy child. If your lupus, ra, or both are active, it is less likely, because significant inflammation or physical stress is not the optimal time to conceive. Also, if sle is present, it should be in remission. If not, the higher estrogen levels seen in pregnancy can cause a flare. Interestly, RA improves during pregnacy.
Yes. There are settings where pregnancy is not advised in sle - unccontrolled kidney disease and uncontrolled hypertension. People with sle and RA can get pregnant. You would work with your OB and high risk pregnancy team. In the past there was an increased risk of death in a lupus pregnancy and thus pregnancy was not recommended but that is no longer the case. Actually RA may improve during pre.