Could TMJ joint pinch the nerves & blood vessels, preventing sweat glands on chin from secreting sweat and prevent nutrients to chin?

Dr. Duane Keller
Dentistry

In brief: Probably not

It is possible to impede nerves and blood flow, but what you are expressing sounds more like a neurologic problem than a TMJ problem. I would recommend you check with your dentist or ENT to have them do a work up and find why you are having the problems you express.
It could even be trigeminal neuralgia, but seek competent help to find your answers.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Duane Keller
Dr. Duane Keller

In brief: Highly unlikely

The tmj's are a completely separate and enclosed system from the chin area.
The nerves associated with these joints are distinct and separate from nerves that control sweating. The skin around the chin may not have as many sweat glands per surface area as other parts of the body.

In brief: Highly unlikely

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Mark Iacobelli
Dentistry

In brief: Not really

There is no anatomical basis to think that this could occur in my opinion.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Mark Iacobelli
Dr. Mark Iacobelli
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: No

Definitely not.

In brief: No

Definitely not.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia