My age is 19 . I'm having severe bilateral peripheral vascular disease and my left big toe is amputated .Can it be cured fully without any problems?

Dr. Craig Carter
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Cause?

That would depend on why you have vascular disease in the first place.
At your age, cure is not the issue so much as control of symptoms. Whatever your problem is, get it treated as soon as possible.

In brief: Cause?

Dr. Alberto Kocurek
Wound care

In brief: More info needed...

Peripheral vascular disease is unusual in someone your age.
Depending on the cause, it is very possible that your condition could be managed to help minimize or slow progression. Depending on the vessels involved, there may be treatment available to improve your circulation. A true "cure" is unlikely.

In brief: More info needed...

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery