My dr said he thinks I have kidney stones. Did just urine/blood test. I had pain lower right and back area. Any odds its gallbladder or something else?

Sonogram or CT scan. Will confirm presence of kidney or gallstones. Sonography is probably better for identifying gall stones, is free of radiation ; is quite good at idtifying kidneys and presence or absence of urinary obstruction. Ct best for kidney stones. Blood cells in urine strongly suggest kidney stone, but imaging is required for diagnosis. Symptoms could also suggest kidney infection. ?Urine culture performed.