Pointy piece of tooth still there years after wisdom teeth removal?

May not be tooth. There are other possibilities other than a piece of tooth in this area. It may be a bony protuberance or a bone spicule. Have it evaluated to determine exactly what is causing the problem and to determine your options for treatment.
Residual? Have you been seen by a dentist? Wisdom teeth are frequently oddly shaped and may be fractured to begin with. I would check to see if you do not have a residual piece of the tooth.
An x-ray. Will determine and identify specifically what the structure you have in the area. Please see your dentist asap esp. If it is irritating your cheek or your tongue.